At Chronim Delivery and Logistics, our focus starts with integrity and ends with satisfaction. Our mission is to set the standard of excellence for the Same-Day transportation and Logistics industry. We understand the importance of upholding professionalism to your work environment and will strive for nothing less. We take pride in every job, no matter the size; we want every client to feel their business is greatly appreciated.
With a combined 40 years' experience, our team is more than capable of implementing a specific strategy for your shipment needs. You can be assured our service specialists will always be uniformed, punctual, polite, and professional.
We are currently filling part-time team member positions with the possibility of becoming full-time. If you are talented, dependable, disciplined, and a motivated individual, then you are perfect for our team. If you are interested in joining a growing company with a very reputable name brand we would love to hear from you!
• On-Demand jobs 5 days a week(M-F), Peak hours between 3pm-7pm (weekend availability encouraged but optional)
• Delivery of high priority/possibly refrigerated medications to both commercial and residential locations on time
• Driving long distances when needed
• Strong and concise communication skills
• Must have a clean background, driving record and proof of insurance
• Work experience not required but highly recommended
• Must have a "Can-Do" attitude
• Physical ability to lift heavy cargo
• Must have a smart-phone with abilities to download and utilize both Google Maps and MobileTek software.
Compensation: Per Delivery
Employment Type: Contract 1099
If you think you meet the requirements and this job interest you, please reply with a resume and/or detailed information regarding your work experience and background. Please state in your reply where you currently live, compensation requirements, and the number of hours you are looking for.