The position of Administrative Assistant consists of being responsible for providing administrative, organization, and clerical services in order to ensure effective and efficient operations.
- Back up phones calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or refer calls to voice mail
- Sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email – manage all estimator emails
- Set up and organize all project folders – electronic filing of all projects
- Filing of contracts, submittal, and accounting information
- Assist with plans and various duties in the estimating and accounting departments
Qualifications and requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Detailed attention to projects and actively work to improve organization
- Ability to manage one's own time and the time of others.
- Must know Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and One Drive
Competencies (in order of importance)
- Integrity — Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Attention to Detail — Job requires detailed and thorough completion of tasks.
- Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible
- Cooperation — Job requires a positive cooperative attitude.
- Commercial Glazing Company
- Team environment
Please send resume and both personal and professional references to [email protected]