Auto detailer/lot Porter LOT PORTER - HIRING NOW!
5-6 days a week : 9 am to 5 pm Maybe longer shifts
(Approx. 8 hrs)
The Porter is responsible for performing a variety of duties as they relate to the sale and upkeep of vehicles and the dealership property.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Keeping vehicle lot neat and orderly, moving units as directed by the sales managers and in accordance with dealership display standards
- Assisting with customer deliveries
- Ensuring all vehicles are clean and in good repair on the lot and showroom
- Ensuring all window stickers are properly placed on newly arrived vehicles for display on the sales floor or lot
- Picking up vehicles from storage and deliver vehicles to storage and other dealerships (if requested)
- Building and grounds maintenance as needed
- Other functions and special projects may be assigned
What are the requirements for this job?
- Ability to handle machinery safely
- Ability to use hand and power tools
- Ability to communicate professionally at all times with guests, the client, and your teammates
- Able to work unsupervised
- Valid Florida Drivers License And Clean Driving Record
- Must be 21 years of age (insurance purposes)
- Must be a hard worker
- On time (ALWAYS)
- Must be capable of driving both automatic and manual transmissions
- Automotive Industry Experience is Preferred
- Ability to stand on feet for long period of times
Please submit your resume if you are interested. If you do not have a resume, please respond to [email protected] with an overview of your work experience and your background.
Thank you for your interest!