Innovative Services of Colorado
15200 E. Girard Avenue, Suite 1100
Aurora, CO 80014
Community Integration Specialist I
Starting Salary: $12.00 - $14.00/hr.
Innovative Services of Colorado is seeking compassionate and competent direct care professionals for full and part-time work. Employees perform a wide variety of tasks necessary to provide supervision, care, and instruction to people with developmental disabilities.
- Care for health, safety, and welfare of persons served
- Provide active support in a positive environment
- Promotes full engagement of each consumer in each activity
- Provide transportation to community integration and diverse enrichment activities
- Create and maintain comprehensive case notes for persons served
- Complete all other assigned paperwork, as needed
To be considered, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a high school diploma (or equivalent); a college degree in a human services field is favorable
- Have a valid driver's license and auto insurance
- Have access to reliable transportation
- Provide a copy of your driving record
- Not have been convicted on felony charges or been substantiated on charges of abuse or neglect
- Submit to a criminal background check
- Be in good physical and mental health
- Have the ability to read, write and speak English fluently
We prefer to hire people with valid certifications such as CPR and First Aid, but will also provide training and certification to employees as needed. Interested candidates should contact Pam Chretien at (720) 748-0348.