We're Hiring! Two-Year Old Lead Preschool Teacher
We are currently looking for a Full Time Lead Teacher for our 2 Year Old Preschool Program. We are looking for teachers that are passionate about teaching, possess the ability to collaborate and partner with parents and colleagues, and enjoy working with children. Teachers must have previous experience working with preschool age children.
Preschool Teachers are responsible for:
• General classroom management and supervision of children in their care. This includes, but is not limited to, positive guidance and discipline of children, personal care and hygiene.
• Preparing children for kindergarten by introducing concepts that they will explore further in elementary school.
• Plan and Implement the center’s Abeka curriculum program. This includes preparing supplemental activities that enhance the curriculum, as well as targeting different areas of child development, such as language, motor and social skills.
• Organize activities so children can learn about the world, explore interests, and develop talents.
• Follow schedules and routines to ensure children have enough physical activity, rest and playtime.
• Collaborate and foster a positive relationship with parents and colleagues.
• Keep records of the students’ progress, routines, and interests, as well as keep parents informed about their child’s development.
• Adhere to rules and regulations laid out in the Texas Minimum Standards for Child Care Centers.
If you are interested in joining our growing team, our employment application can be found under More - Forms - Employment Application on our website at www.heloteslearningcenter.com.
Applications can be submitted in person at our location or can be emailed.
A minimum of 1 year Childcare Experience is Required. A CDA or BA in Education is Preferred.
First Aid and CPR Certified is Required.
Helotes Learning Center
12194 Bandera Rd.
Helotes, TX 78023