Seeking full time employees to work in a glass production plant. These positions require the handling of glass and various other products pertaining to the glass industry. The individual may have the opportunity to work in cutting, fabricating, insulating, or lamination. Both day and night shifts are available. These positions require frequent bending, twisting, standing and reaching.
The individual will be standing and walking on a concrete floor wearing steel-toed shoes, as well as other protective gear for long periods of time. The work environment will be a manufacturing shop that is subject to EXTREME heat. Must be able to work mandatory overtime as required with little to no notice.
This position requires the ability to:
* Use various lifts and cranes,
* Must be detail oriented
* Must be able to work quickly in an extremely fast paced environment
* Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs. on a regular basis
* Must be able to read, understand and communicate paperwork and labels
* Must be able to understand units of measure and be able to read a tape measure
* Must be willing to work in other departments as needed
* Must be safety conscious and hard working.
1-2 years preferred experience in assembly or manufacturing. Must be able to pass pre-screening requirements.