- Daily contact with customers, primarily via phone and e-mail regarding invoices.
- Provide duplicate invoice copies as needed
- Process payments daily and send to bank
- Daily payment entries must be accurate and have the ability to find errors
- Resolve customer billing disputes and/or escalate to supervisor as needed
- Provide a high level of customer service to both our external and internal customers
- Promptly respond to all inquiries
- Other duties as may be assigned by supervisors
- Work well with others at a variety of levels within the organization.
- At times very fast pace may use several computer programs at one time.
- 1 year accounts receivable experience
- 10-key by touch
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills; must be detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Open to change and willing to learn new skills and computer programs
- Ability to follow up on pending issues
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Capability to follow dress code
- Must have excel and word knowledge
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour